In 1962, William J. Thomas founded R&M High Speed Stamping, and since that time R&M High Speed Stamping has worked to uphold our quality production of micro-miniature, miniature, medium-sized, and ultra-thin metal stamped parts. Because we work with such thin metals to make complex parts with high precision stamping, we strive to continually improve our abilities to use those materials in tandem with close tolerances for high quality output. With that method comes our reputation for taking on even the most difficult stamping projects and producing extremely difficult parts. For quality parts made with ultra-precise metal stamping in Minneapolis, MN, R&M High Speed Stamping has the skill and equipment you need.
We specialize in working with thin materials to make parts that fill complex or tiny spaces in the automotive, medical, and electronic industries. With this follows the need to be able to work in close tolerances and maintain the high-quality production our customers deserve.
How do we do it?
- With our rapid prototyping, CAD/CAM, and real time visual imaging systems, R&M High Speed Stamping engineers and floor operators are able to keep quality constant from the start of the design process to the end of production.
- Our reliable BRUDERER high-performance automatic presses allow R&M High Speed Stamping employees to maintain quality to extremely close tolerances.
- This equipment also allows us to work with press forces of 22-75 tonnes and at speeds up to 1,500 strokes per minute for rapid stamping operations.
- BRUDERER presses and our other stamping equipment work in perfect collaboration our offline assembly tools, and our value-added services further improve the quality of the final product.
- Our engineers are skilled in working with all of the common industry metals and are capable of processing almost every other type of metal or alloy. R&M High Speed Stamping engineers and floor operators often work daily with steel, copper, aluminum, inconel, brass, bronze, and titanium.
- With our quality assurance in effect throughout the production, packaging, and delivery process, you can expect the best from R&M High Speed Stamping for all your ultra-thin, complex, and small parts.
Working in close tolerances is an important ability for the production of precision-based thin stamped parts, but maintaining quality with those close tolerances is also part of the R&M High Speed Stamping method. For more information about our stamping abilities and our precision metal stamping in Minneapolis, MN, contact R&M High Speed Stamping at (763) 533-1501 today.