At R&M High Speed Stamping, the different tools and equipment we use for fabricating high-quality, precision-based parts cover a wide range. From our BRUDERER stamping presses to our house-made tools, our productions floor is well stocked with tools for all purposes. When it comes to complex, thin-stamped, micro-miniature, miniature, medium, and ultra-thin parts, look no further than R&M High Speed Stamping’s precision metal stamping in Minneapolis, MN.
One of our commonly used tools on the production floor is the compound tool. These tools are versatile stations that work well in a number of different operations for a wide range of parts.
Why Compound Tools?
Our R&M High Speed Stamping engineers value our compound tools for flexibility in uses and reliability in operations. Using a compound tool offers the following benefits to our engineers and customers:
- Compound tools work as a single station stage for parts of all sizes
- Our R&M High Speed Stamping compound tools perform precision-based operations including piercing, cut out stamping, and blanking in one hit
- Our compound tools work with excellence and efficiency on both low volume jobs and high volumes jobs, giving our customers the quality they need for the quantity they need
- For parts demanding extreme accuracy for critical hole locations and flatness, R&M High Speed Stamping compound tools are an optimal equipment on our operations floors
- Compound tools add quality, accuracy, and efficiency to all our precision metal stamping production
Compound tools are an important part of our tooling repertoire at R&M High Speed Stamping. These tools—in combination with our state-of-the-art stamping equipment, value-added service equipment, on and offline tooling, and rapid prototyping abilities—give our customers an experience in excellence for all their stamping needs.
For more information about R&M High Speed Stamping tools and equipment used for our precision metal stamping in Minneapolis, MN, contact R&M High Speed Stamping at (763) 533-1501 today.